I Googled the problem, and found this article http://odetocode.com/Blogs/scott/archive/2004/05/26/259.aspx
And, I came to the conclusion that instead of trying to edit the code, I'd figure out a work around for now. I found that since I can't force a restart of the IIS process that is running my site (since I have a remote host), I deleted the DotText.Framework.dll file in the bin directory of my blog, and then just copied the same version of the file back into the folder (forcing IIS/ASP.NET to restart the .Text applciation), and like magic my blog is fixed. This whole error occurred after I tried out the wBloggar program. I will be forever using the web interface to post to my blog (in fear of this error happening), and I like the web interface better than wBloggar anyway.