I’m Chris Pietschmann and I have a few life rules, principles and tips that I’ve shared over the years on my blog. Until now I haven’t compiled them into a single list, so I thought I would do that here. The order doesn’t really matter all that much as each is fairly equal to the other; except where painfully obvious.
So here’s my list:
- Work Smart, Not Hard
- Do your best, and Own it
- Be True to Yourself, First
- Stop, Relax, Now, Go!
- Comfort is Overrated
- An Hour Saved is an Hour Earned
- Automation is Essential
- Execution is Most Important to be Successful
- Urgency is not Panic; unless you let it be
- You are Responsible for YOU
- Failure is Greater Success than Success
- There is no product unless you first ship it!
- Tools Don’t Make You Great
- Failure is the cost of Wisdom
- Find your Passion
- Make Your Own Opportunities
- Never Give Up
- Overnight Success is Hardly Overnight
- On Being an Expert
Recent on Build5Nines.com
Latest Cloud News: .NET 5 Released, Apple Silicon M1 CPU, and more! (November 12, 2020 Build5Nines Weekly)12 Nov 2020
- 11 Nov 2020
Latest Cloud News: Kubernetes, Terraform, Teams Multi-Login and more! (November 5, 2020 Build5Nines Weekly)05 Nov 2020
Latest Cloud News: Azure Space, Pulumi IaC CI/CD Pipelines, and more! (October 29, 2020 Build5Nines Weekly)29 Oct 2020
- 23 Oct 2020
This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. We also participates in affiliate programs with Udemy, and other sites. This site is compensated for referring traffic and business to these companies.