I Googled the problem, and found this article http://odetocode.com/Blogs/scott/archive/2004/05/26/259.aspx
And, I came to the conclusion that instead of trying to edit the code, I’d figure out a work around for now. I found that since I can’t force a restart of the IIS process that is running my site (since I have a remote host), I deleted the DotText.Framework.dll file in the bin directory of my blog, and then just copied the same version of the file back into the folder (forcing IIS/ASP.NET to restart the .Text applciation), and like magic my blog is fixed. This whole error occurred after I tried out the wBloggar program. I will be forever using the web interface to post to my blog (in fear of this error happening), and I like the web interface better than wBloggar anyway.
- 01 Jul 2020
- 06 Apr 2020
- 11 Mar 2020
- 15 Feb 2020
- 02 Jan 2020
This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. We also participates in affiliate programs with Udemy, and other sites. This site is compensated for referring traffic and business to these companies.