I have a few life rules, principles and tips that I’ve shared over the years on my blog. Until now I haven’t compiled them into a single list, so I thought I would do that here. The order doesn’t really matter all that much as each is fairly equal to the other; except where painfully obvious.
So here’s my list:
- Work Smart, Not Hard
- Do you best, and Own it
- Be True to Yourself, First
- Stop, Relax, Now, Go!
- Comfort is Overrated
- An Hour Saved is an Hour Earned
- Automation is Essential
- Execution is Most Important to be Successful
- Urgency is not Panic; unless you let it be
- You are Responsible for YOU
- Failure is Greater Success than Success
- There is no product unless you first ship it!
- Tools Don't Make You Great
- Failure is the cost of Wisdom
- Find your Passion
- Make Your Own Opportunities
- Never Give Up
- Overnight Success is Hardly Overnight
- On Being an Expert
This blog post is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License, unless explicitly stated otherwise within the blog post content. All other content on this website is not licensed under Creative Commons licensing.