I have a few life rules, principles and tips that I’ve shared over the years on my blog. Until now I haven’t compiled them into a single list, so I thought I would do that here. The order doesn’t really matter all that much as each is fairly equal to the other; except where painfully obvious.
So here’s my list:
- Work Smart, Not Hard
- Do you best, and Own it
- Be True to Yourself, First
- Stop, Relax, Now, Go!
- Comfort is Overrated
- An Hour Saved is an Hour Earned
- Automation is Essential
- Execution is Most Important to be Successful
- Urgency is not Panic; unless you let it be
- You are Responsible for YOU
- Failure is Greater Success than Success
- There is no product unless you first ship it!
- Tools Don't Make You Great
- Failure is the cost of Wisdom
- Find your Passion
- Make Your Own Opportunities
- Never Give Up
- Overnight Success is Hardly Overnight
- On Being an Expert