Yesterday, I released the fourth update release (v1.00.04) of my Web.Maps.VE component. The main feature addition in this update is the addition of .NET 3.5 support.
Below is an overview of the main features of Web.Maps.VE. For more information you can go here: http://simplovation.com/Page/WebMapsVE.aspx
You can even handle Virtual Earth map events (such as: onclick,) from within server-side code.
List of Web.Maps.VE features
- Supports both .NET 2.0 and .NET 3.5
- This was a much demanded feature by our customers, and allows much more custom solutions to be built using the control than in previous versions.
- Show real-time Traffic data
- SSL Support
- Plot Pushpins, Polylines and Polygons
- Multi-Point Driving Directions
- Map Events are fired asynchronously via AJAX and handled within server-side .NET code
- OnObliqueEnter and OnObliqueLeave
- Support Miles and Kilometers
- Supports displaying multiple maps on the same page
- Ability to easily build Dynamic/Interactive style Map Searches
- Visual Studio Design Time Support
Plus, with each update release we are adding more and more new features. When you purchase a license for Web.Maps.VE v1.0, you will also get all updates to v1.0 for Free. We have already released 4 updates, and the update release schedule is currently every 2 to 6 weeks.
Download the Trial/Developer License Free!
The Web.Maps.VE Trial license is completely Free, and without feature limitation. The only limitation the trial has is you can only use it on a website that is access from local host (the same machine it's being run on).
Download Web.Maps.VE here