Yesterday, I released the fourth update release (v1.00.04) of my Web.Maps.VE component. The main feature addition in this update is the addition of .NET 3.5 support.
You can even handle Virtual Earth map events (such as: onclick,) from within server-side code.
List of Web.Maps.VE features
- Supports both .NET 2.0 and .NET 3.5
- This was a much demanded feature by our customers, and allows much more custom solutions to be built using the control than in previous versions.
- Show real-time Traffic data
- SSL Support
- Plot Pushpins, Polylines and Polygons
- Multi-Point Driving Directions
- Map Events are fired asynchronously via AJAX and handled within server-side .NET code
- OnObliqueEnter and OnObliqueLeave
- Support Miles and Kilometers
- Supports displaying multiple maps on the same page
- Ability to easily build Dynamic/Interactive style Map Searches
- Visual Studio Design Time Support
Plus, with each update release we are adding more and more new features. When you purchase a license for Web.Maps.VE v1.0, you will also get all updates to v1.0 for Free. We have already released 4 updates, and the update release schedule is currently every 2 to 6 weeks.
Download the Trial/Developer License Free!
The Web.Maps.VE Trial license is completely Free, and without feature limitation. The only limitation the trial has is you can only use it on a website that is access from local host (the same machine it's being run on).
- 01 Jul 2020
- 06 Apr 2020
- 11 Mar 2020
- 15 Feb 2020
- 02 Jan 2020
This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. We also participates in affiliate programs with Udemy, and other sites. This site is compensated for referring traffic and business to these companies.