Below is a list of "helper" methods that the project currently includes at the time of writing this post:
- This method returns an array of VELatLong objects that represent a circle drawn to the specified radius around a given center point.
- This method calculates the bearing (or direction) from 1 VELatLong coordinate to another.
- This method calculates the distance between 2 VELatLong coordinates using the specified unit of measurement (Miles or Kilometers).
- This method calculates the mid point (or center point) between 2 VELatLong coordinates.
- This method calculates the approximate centroid (or center point) of a given Polygon's points.
- This method returns true or false specifying if the given VELatLong point is within the bounds of the given Polygon coordinates.
- This extender provides easy to use Context Menu functionality for Virtual Earth.
- This extender allows you to easily link up functionality that allows you to drag-n-drop specific Shape's that are plotted.
- This extender provides easy to use functionality for controlling the position of the MiniMap. For Example: Auto-Align MiniMap to the Top Right Corner of the Map.
Project Homepage: http://codeplex.com/VEToolkit
- 10 Oct 2020
- 01 Jul 2020
- 06 Apr 2020
- 11 Mar 2020
- 15 Feb 2020
Recent on Build5Nines.com
- 04 Dec 2020
Latest Cloud News: Apple on K8s, IoT, Microsoft Pluton and more! (November 20, 2020 Build5Nines Weekly)20 Nov 2020
Latest Cloud News: .NET 5 Released, Apple Silicon M1 CPU, and more! (November 12, 2020 Build5Nines Weekly)12 Nov 2020
- 11 Nov 2020
Latest Cloud News: Kubernetes, Terraform, Teams Multi-Login and more! (November 5, 2020 Build5Nines Weekly)05 Nov 2020
This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. We also participates in affiliate programs with Udemy, and other sites. This site is compensated for referring traffic and business to these companies.