My Work Authoring Microsoft Cloud Workshops
Over the last several years, I’ve been involved with writing content for the Microsoft Cloud Workshops (MCWs). These contain design sessions and hands-on lab training content that Microsoft uses to train their own Cloud Solution Architects (CSAs) and even used when working with customers to teach more about deploying advanced Microsoft Azure workloads in the cloud. I have authored new MCWs myself, as well as worked to help update and maintain many of the existing MCWs.
I thought I’d share a little more about what things I’ve been working on over time, as I haven’t really posted much about this in the past. The work I’ve done on the Microsoft Cloud Workshops (MCWs) has been to help define and condense best practices on designing and architecting cloud systems using Microsoft Azure technologies.
The following are a few of the Microsoft Cloud Workshops (MCWs) that I’ve authored completely new during my work with Microsoft on these MCWs:
- Building the business migration case with Linux and OSS DB to Azure - Microsoft Cloud Workshop
- Building the Business Migration Case with Windows Server and SQL Server - Microsoft Cloud Workshop
- Azure Blockchain - Microsoft Cloud Workshop
- Optimized Architecture - Microsoft Cloud Workshop
- Media AI - Microsoft Cloud Workshop
The following are a few of the Microsoft Cloud Workshops that I’ve contributed to with updates and maintenance over time as well:
- Modern Cloud Apps - Microsoft Cloud Workshop
- Cloud Native Applications - Microsoft Cloud Workshop
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery - Microsoft Cloud Workshop
- Cosmos DB Real-time Advanced Analytics - Microsoft Cloud Workshop
There may be more of the MCWs that I’ve contributed to over the last several years. These are the once I’ve identified with a quick overview of them over on GitHub. Several of the MCWs have been retired, but they are released open source over on GitHub so they’re all still out there and available. However, the older the retired MCWs get, the more out of date the content will be.
Have fun browsing through full list of Microsoft Cloud Workshops over on GitHub, as well as the list of MCWs currently being maintains still by Microsoft over at https://microsoftcloudworkshop.com.
Happy architecting cloud solutions!